Welcome to Jack Anderson!
2017-18 Kindergarten/New Student Enrollment: July 26, 2017 (9:00-12:00)
Incoming Kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before August 15, 2017. For questions, please contact Mrs. Rachelle Phelps at 615.264.5830.
August 1, 4:00-7:00 = Registration for Students with Last Names A-L
August 3, 4:00-7:00 = Registration for Students with Last Names M-Z
School Supply List click here
To expedite the registration process, you may complete the parent survey online and print the "thank you" completion page for our documentation purposes. Please give us the printed page when you arrive for registration. Please click on the survey link below. Thank you for helping us reach our 100% participation goal!
If you prefer, you may print and complete the following packet to bring with you on the registration evening. We will have copies available during registration.
2017-18 JAE Enrollment Packet
Our enrollment policy requires that you provide the following documentation before your child is eligible to attend school at Jack Anderson Elementary. Tennessee State Law requires the first two items and the Sumner County Board of Education requires the third item.
▪ Certified Birth Certificate (not Mother’s Copy)
▪ TN Immunization Record with Physical
▪ Drivers License
▪ Two Current Proofs of Residency confirming that you reside within the Jack Anderson School Zone. See acceptable forms of residency below.
Acceptable forms of Residency
(Proofs of Residency must be dated within 60 days of the day you register to demonstrate in-zone status.)
▪ Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner are not accepted)
▪ Current bill assigned to specific address—electric, gas, water, landline telephone (Cell phone, medical, and credit card bills are not accepted)
It is our policy to start new students the day after completed enrollment materials and documents have been submitted. This provides time for our teachers to make special preparations for your child’s arrival. We want your child to feel welcomed on their first day, so their transition to JAE is as seamless as possible.
For new student enrollment inquiries, please contact:
Mrs. Rachelle Phelps, Attendance Clerk (615-264-5830)
Are You In Zone?
Click here to see if your street is listed for our zone.